There is a constant need for everyday life necessities. Contact Maia Carlisle at our office by calling 301-663-0909 x163 or emailing MCarlisle@arcfc.org if you can donate any of these items (new or in excellent condition).
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept CRT televisions or computer monitors (the old heavy style). Also, we do not have the ability to pick up donations (e.g. furniture) -- all donations must be dropped off at our office or at a person's home, as arranged. Please contact Maia before dropping off donations. Thank you for understanding.
Our current wish list includes:
- Tissue paper and watercolor paper
- Gift cards for area grocery stores (especially Weis, Wegmans, or Giant, or any other local grocery stores), gas stations, and discount stores such as Walmart
- Gift cards for local shoe stores
- Sports equipment (Frisbee, tennis balls, tennis racket, basketball)
- Baby monitors
- Electric fans
- Electric lawn mower
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Helping Hand Folding Shopping Cart
- Household cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Baby wipes
- Ensure or Boost nutritional drinks
- New/sealed personal hygiene items (soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, deodorant, etc.)
- Resume paper
- Drawing paper (white)
- Crayons, markers, and colored pencils
- Board games (Apples to Apples, for example) or jigsaw puzzles
- Tickets to the Frederick Keys or Baltimore Orioles
- Tickets to WWE events
- Remote Control fit for Insignia LCD LED TV NS-15E720A12
Contact Maia Carlisle at our office at 301-663-0909 x163 or MCarlisle@arcfc.org if you can donate any of these items (new or in excellent condition). Thank you!
Monetary Donations by cash, check, Paypal, or Visa/Mastercard are always gladly accepted and very much appreciated.