Are you creative, energetic, and dependable?
Would you like to provide support for adults and children with disabilities to participate in community activities?
The Arc of Frederick County is seeking people who are interested in a part-time job opportunity as direct support Coaches, who help people where they live or work or while participating in activities in our community. Great pay, flexible hours, Frederick County and Allegany County locations. Requirements for each position include a valid driver's license with good driving record, clear background checks, and participation in required trainings.
Submit resume with cover letter to: The Arc of Frederick County, Attn: Maya Howard, 620A Research Court, Frederick, MD 21703 or by fax: 301-695-6454 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a Part-Time, In-Home, Med Tech-Certified Support Staff
Elderly woman who cares for her disabled grandson needs part time assistance (2-3 days/week). Schedule is flexible/negotiable. Available for Immediate Hire. Consider applying if you fit the description below!
- MUST be Med Tech-Certified
- Reliable, trustworthy, kind, & compassionate
- Has a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and is able to drive to and from Thurmont, MD at least 2-3x/week
- Capable of lifting, reaching, pushing/pulling, stooping, bending, and assisting in transferring the individual (from floor to couch, from couch to floor, from toilet to floor, etc.)
- Able to perform personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, bathroom functions, meal preparation)
- Able to effectively communicate with families and individuals with developmental disabilities
- Able to competently monitor and report changes in health & behavior
- Has at least 1 year care-giving experience
- Has good references
Please submit your application by filling out the form below.