Join The Arc!
Our work depends largely on your support. You can join in our efforts by becoming a member of The Arc.
Join The Arc by scrolling down for a printer-friendly brochure and membership form. To use Visa or Mastercard by phone, contact Shauna Mulcahy at The Arc at 301-663-0909 x140.
- Individual/Family Member - $25
- Friend - $50
- Patron - $100
- Bronze - $250
- Silver - $500
- Gold - $1,000
Download and print this form and return to The Arc of Frederick County to become a member.
Download our Membership Brochure (PDF), which includes information about our agency plus a membership form that you can mail in to become a member of The Arc.
Your support through membership enables The Arc to:
- Offer guidance to those who need help and to those who want to help.
- Make the public aware of the needs, rights, and abilities of people with developmental disabilities.
- Encourage progressive legislation.
- Develop and promote effective programs and services.
- Promote and apply research to enhance independence.
Some benefits of becoming a member of The Arc are:
- Regularly published newsletters providing you with issues and updates in the field.
- Reduced cost at conventions, conferences, and special trainings.
- Participation in the affairs of the local, state, and national chapters of The Arc.
- Representation in local, state, and national policy forums
- Opportunities to contribute time and talent through volunteering.
- Insurance programs designed to enhance membership in The Arc for which members or their dependents may qualify.
- The Arc Security Life Insurance Plan for persons with developmental disabilities, and The Arc’s Security Life Insurance Plan for family and friends.
- Providing our national, state, and local newsletters with up-to-date information on the organization and developmental disabilities.